Monday, October 26, 2009

Long Time No Blog!

I decided to FINALLY update this though nobody probably reads it. I wouldn't, I'm pretty boring. The last time I was on here I think I was like 17 weeks pregnant with Emerson and we didn't know what she was. She is a girl. Oddly enough not much has changed in the last year with us except that Emerson is now on the outside. I prefer it that way. Emerson is 6 months and McKenzie is 2 and a half. I just had my 25th birthday and it was a great one. Chip surprised (hehe) me with tickets to go see Rick and Bubba and he took me to lunch in Birmingham..we had a great time with just us and no kids for a change. We came back and then I went to the E-Women's conference in Tupelo on Friday. Mandisa and Chonda Pierce were great. Saturday we saw Stormie Omartian and Angela Thomas. Angela Thomas was great, I love her! Stormie Omartian..well..she better stick to writing..bless her. Karen Kingsbury was that afternoon but I left at lunch to go to the BAMA game. Apparently Karen Kingsbury said/did the same thing she did last year. That's a no-go. Let's try and come up with some new material Karen..We went to the Alabama game Saturday afternoon which was almost a disaster. We won. We shouldn't have won and I don't really think we did. We might have had more points at the end of the game but in every other way the Tide lost that game. Good thing we have an off week. Believe it or not we came home and watched the State/Florida game and..wait for it...wait for it..cheered..for..STATE! I know..I couldn't believe it either. Apparenlty it didn't matter because State lost but they played better than Alabama did..I might covert..ok not but.. So..I went to the class at Church 5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter and it was the conversation about sex and let's just say I am NOT looking forward to that conversation. You would think with her just being almost 3 I would have many years before that but the way things are now unfortunately that's not the case. I'm just hoping she gets out of Elementary school before she even hears that word..Yikes! Not much going on Today. Chip is working on the ambulance until 5 and are recovering from a busy weekend. We are taking the kids to the Pumpkin Patch at some point this week. We are going with the church on Nov.7 but we want to go do pictures beforehand. We are excited about the Halloween get together this weekend. McKenzie is going to be a cat and I don't know what Emerson will be just yet. Emerson has her shots on Friday..curious to see how much she weighs now. Now on to getting lunch ready.. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Kelley said...

Yeah!! Brandi updated her blog! There are people who read your blog.

Sammy Crawford said...

Hey Brandi,

Great blog. You should do more of it!