Sunday, December 7, 2008

07Dec2008

Ok, so here goes the whole blogging thing that everyone keeps insisting I become a part of. I'm not really sure how interesting this will be or even how quickly I will lose interest myself but I guess we will see..We spent the day in Tuscaloosa today so I am pretty exhausted. We did some christmas shopping and I hate standing on line so shopping isn't really my thing but I survived...and the fact that I'm up past 8 is quite remarkable. I gave in and put my tree up..hindsight is 20/20. Between a 2 year old, a cat, and two 80+ pound labs it is a wonder my poor tree is still standing. Next year we will have no ornaments below 4 feet. I guess the only news I have is that we go on Thursday for the ultrasound (i'm 17 weeks), but we still aren't finding out what it is..sorry guys haha. Well I guess that's all from my boring life... :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Kelley said...

You actually started a blog. I am so impressed!